Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Daylight Savings is kicking my ass.

This isn't going to be a long post. Nor is it going to be a history lesson about daylight savings. I could care less about why they started doing it. What I care about is the fact that I have to suffer through it in the spring. I just can't get used to it. My internal clock won't reset this year and I find myself surfing the internet at midnight knowing full well I have to be awake at 6am. Dinner has moved from between 6:30 to 7:30pm and that messes with bedtimes for kids. I've been tired all week and eaten too late. I feel terrible. Going to bed early would solve my problem but I know I will just lay there thinking about how I am not tired. So, just like the blog post says, Daylight Savings is truly kicking my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment